Make sure you receive emails from your website.
Many email providers try to automatically identify spam and other suspicious emails and send them to your Spam folder. But how does your email provider know the emails sent from your website are legitimate?
How To Guide
Every email provider is different. You need to login to your email provider’s website and follow their instructions for marking a sender as Not Spam. You can find links to common email providers below.
Reminder: You need to mark messages from the domain name wp-smtp.com and/or the sender firstname.lastname@example.org as Not Spam.
Google G Suite
If an email was incorrectly marked as spam, follow the steps below to remove it from Spam.
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- On the left, click Spam. If you don’t see Spam, click More.
- Open the email.
- At the top of the page, click Not spam.
To stop a message from being sent to Spam in the future, you can:
Microsoft Office 365
To prevent messages from being marked as Spam, you can create a safe sender list in Office 365.
- Login to your account
- Add addresses from senders that they trust to their safe sender list
- Choose Settings > Configure > Options > Block or allow.
- Enter the email address you want to allow and save it.
Please visit Microsoft’s website for more detailed instructions.